20 Management Lessons From The Family Man 2
With their first ever TV Series, Raj & DK have changed storytelling and pushed the bar for an Indian series. The two, along with the team, have managed to keep the audience interested in every character and it just helps their case that they are smart enough to know how to take it forward in following season.
Raj and DK's playful but poignant Amazon series, starring a magnificent Manoj Bajpayee and stellar Samantha Akkineni, returns after a long delay. It's well worth the wait. 🙄
We loved the series, watched it in one go. We thought of sharing Top 20 SlayShot.Com exclusive Management Lessons we observed in the series.
1. Communication is a two way process
2. Commitment, Discipline and Hard work is Important
3. When your Brand Name becomes Generic
4. The KISS Principle - Keep it Simple, Stupid.
5. Working together is Success
6. Learn to say NO
7. Improve your Business Language skills
8. Learn to be calm in tensed situations
9. Go Multilingual
10. Learn new languages
11. The Consultant
12. Work Life Balance is Important
13. Everyone in life need that one #ChellamSir
14. Don't be a Minimum Guy. Don't be a Maximum Nut
15. Seize Every Opportunity. Win Allies.
16. Your Feelings are going to Hurt.
17. Know Every Team Member's Potential
18. Trust your team and get out of the way
19. Be a Leader. Not a Boss.
20. New to the Company? Don't get in to too many areas.
That's it for now folks!